Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just another tuesday

Some of Chris friends from high school
at one of the best sushi restaurants i've ever been

It's hard going back to the student life after eating at restaurants, hanging out with friends, watching movies and being driven to wherever we're going. Just buying food is depressing here. I went with my bike in the snow storm, filled it up with the cheapest groceries and pushed it up the hills to my apartement. The oat meal felled out and when i was picking it up my bike fell so the eggs broke. Then my internet was out in the building and i don't have a tv. Buhuu.
I bought tickets today though to go and see Chris in Lycksele. I'll take Thursday and Friday of so we can spend as much time as possible. Looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Ser gott ut! tyvarr har vi alla sanna dagar. Jag lyckades branna mig en del i ansiktet igar, trodde jag kunde sola lite utan solkram vilket nu i efterhand inte later jatte smart :( sa idag blir det att halla sig ifran solen. Jag ar superduper brun pa magen daremot!

    ReplyDelete