Sunday, January 9, 2011

Awesome holiday!


I didn't take alot of photos during this trip but i did have a great time. Got back 2 days ago after 2 lovely, lovely weeks in Texas. Spending time with Chris family and friends, eating great food, partying, sunbathing and running every morning, ah...
I didn't study one bit and in a couple of days i have my big exam. Not so great. Also i really hate this weather. It's not so cold but tons of wet snow everywhere. Oh i should stop complaining and go to bed, have a presentation in the morning. Well i will write more about my trip during this week and post some more photos.
good night for now!

2 comments:

  1. Carey really got a kick out of your Texas coffee mug photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know he toled me to take one =) thanks carey!

    ReplyDelete